Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm not your mom!

Somehow, the firm has chosen our choice experts from the shallow end of the organized gene pool. When I have to call them weekly/ daily to follow-up on conversations and meetings they can't remember even happened, that is probably the time to reassess the business relationship. I'm not their mom! They need to start taking notes when I talk (another step to learning how awesome I am) and actually accomplish what I tell them to do.

I think I'm going to tell them I am going to deduct money the client owes them in proportion to the amount of time I waste being their mother. I wouldn't be this patient with my own kids, yet grown men/women have never learned to do their own work, and TIMELY!

Someday, I'm going to act like I don't know who they are when they show up for a meeting with B-Dub. I'll tell them I don't know what they're talking about. When they refuse to leave, I'll threaten to call (or actually call) the cops. I'll tell the cops this guy/chick must have some psycotic disorder because they are dillusional! I will surely recommend they be put on a psych hold because they are a danger to the legal field and all of my clients.

1 comment:

  1. First, you say "Organized Gene Pool"....? WTF, these people don't belong there.

    Second, Maybe you should act like my mom, and ignore them :)

    -TDH

    ReplyDelete