Wednesday, February 2, 2011

For my mother...

This one is dedicated to my mother, who recently asked why I haven't posted any blog entries lately (Man, my fans sure get testy without regular doses of this Awesomemess).

I don't have anything in particular to say, so I thought I would start a posting series on "Awesomeness." (You're welcome) This one seems fitting for my mom because she had a hand in creating this Awesomeness.

A HANDFUL OF REASONS I AM AWESOME:

1. I can jump really high. (That was a test to see if you were reading this.)

2. You needn't ask twice for my opinion. Most of the time, you needn't ask once.

3. I am pretty much the funniest person you know, unless you know someone funnier (like TDH).

4. I am brutally honest (not to a fault - that would mean it was a bad thing, DUH).

5. I have learned to somewhat control my rage (against the machine), no, toward Secretary X and the rest of the mindless minions. (What doesn't kill us, enhances our awesomeness. Am I right? Don't answer that.)

More later on this Awesomeness topic.

1 comment:

  1. I am proud to have such an AWESOME daughter...

    ReplyDelete