Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Awesome Email from Secretary X, Part 2

Associate asked me to send an email to Secretary X. Here's another awesome blast from Secretary X:

Dear Secretary X:
Per Associate, please confirm you have our expert lined-up for the hearing next Wednesday, April 20. Thanks!
Sincerely, Superlegal

Dear Superlegal:
Did you open up the calendar for this hearing?
Sincerely, Secretary X

I guess I was supposed to know that's where she decided to randomly put that information, even though it's not normally there.

Oh, and it is obviously painful to give someone a direct answer to a reasonable question.

HOW DARE I EVEN ASK AND FOLLOW ASSOCIATE'S INSTRUCTIONS!!!

2 comments:

  1. At some point, you will just start doing all these things yourself. Been there. Bypassing her completely actually saves time, and when she gets pissed about being kept out of the loop, just pull these e-mails out of your private blackmail stash. Been there, too. It's worth the effort, trust me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice suggestions. I may go ahead and take that advice... :0)

    ReplyDelete