Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Awesome Email from Secretary, Part 1

This is a follow-up to my post Monday called "Beyond Frustrated." Here is the link : http://superlegalfun.blogspot.com/2011/04/beyond-frustrated.html

Just so y'all can get a little taste of what I deal with daily, here is a summary of one email with Secretary X today:

Dear SecretaryX:
Please make sure you tell the insurer about the new court date.
Sincerely,
Superlegal

Dear Superlegal:
You really don't need to keep emailing me to do things I routinely do. And, just so you know, I have not had a confirmation call back from our client yet. Thanks.
Sincerely,
Secretary X

(She already confirmed with the court and I called all the witnesses. I see another reset. WHY would you confirm with the court before you talk to your own client?)

1 comment:

  1. The gratіtսde of every home in our Island, in our
    Empire, and indeed throughout thе world, еxcept іn the abodes օf tɦe guilty, goes
    out to the Britіsh airmen who, undaunted by odɗs,
    unwearieԀ іn their constant challenge and mortɑl danger,
    are tսrning the tide of the wߋrld war by their prowess
    and by tҺeir devotion. Never in the field of human cοnflict was so
    much owed by so many to sо few.

    Also ѵisit my website: scientology

    ReplyDelete