Tuesday, July 12, 2011

If I didn't have to put my big girl pants on in the morning, I would...

Well, I probably wouldn't have much, if any,  money, so this is a "budget" list:

*Sleep in and not get up at 4:30 AM.

*Clean my house.

*Garden.

*Go to Happy Hour with my husband.

*Soak up some glorious rays of outside light, even if there are clouds, rain, or snow in the light's way.

*Talk for hours on the phone about nothing.

*Sip margaritas at my favorite restaurant (yes, plural).

*Watch live TV, instead of the bits and pieces of shows I watch on my DVR.

*Have dinner by 5:30.

*Eat a COOKED breakfast at a table, not a desk.

*Bake cookies.

*Go to the gym every day.

*Scrapbook.

*Breathe deeply for at least 10 minutes daily.

*Take a nap.

*Run in the sunshine.

*Run in the rain.

*Not fill my calendar so that I have to schedule something three months out.

*Volunteer more.

*Camp more.

*Not live life in 6-minute increments.

*Take the kids to the zoo.

*Take the kids on bike rides.

*Take the dog to the park.

*Drink coffee or tea IN a coffee shop, instead of taking it to go.

*Accomplish more things on my bucket list.

*Change the colors of the wall paint in my house.

There are just too many to add...

No comments:

Post a Comment