Friday, November 4, 2011

Things Secretary X refuses to do

There are lots to choose from, but here are a few:
  1. Take responsibility for her actions.
  2. Be quiet for once.
  3. Not bother me.
  4. Make decisions she will be held accountable for.
  5. Draft anything (even routine trial postponements).
  6. Bill her time. Yep, she's that awesome.
  7. Give me my mail without me asking for it (and sometimes not even then). 
  8. Schedule appointments or court events AND tell everyone involved that it was scheduled. That is just too much to ask, so how could I expect such a thing?
  9. Leave her attitude at home.
  10. Join in my excitement in doing her job for her. Yippee!!

4 comments:

  1. oooo, the questions, the questions......

    ReplyDelete
  2. She must be a real asset to your firm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord love a duck - most legal staffers would lose their jobs for any of that behavior!

    Bless your heart, Sweetie, and congrats for not strangling her every day : o

    Lynne
    Practical Paralegalism

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does she still have a job?

    ReplyDelete